Tuesday 25 June 2013

Elephants Never Forget



In my opinion Elephants are the coolest of creatures; they're strong, majestic, and (probably because of my favourite childhood movies "The Jungle Book", "The Lion King" and the book "Water for Elephants") they could easily be my favourite.

This year has been a big one for me and I have enjoyed every second of it spending my last school year in London with all my amazingly weird and wonderful friends. Everyone has their own plans for the next 6 months and will be travelling all over the globe to their University choices or their Gap Year destinations.  So I've decided that to make the most of this summer I'll need to channel my inner-elephant and "never forget". 

(Or in other words: take a tonne of photos and jump at every possible opportunity)





No comments:

Post a Comment