Wednesday 26 June 2013

Today I Don't Feel Like Doing Anything

I had an interview for this incredible internship opportunity today.  Although I'm far from getting the hang of answering the standard self assessment questions such as what my weaknesses and strengths are I really enjoyed the whole experience. The nervous feeling, trying to find the place, waiting once you get there etc. 
However once I got talking I had a fantastic time! I think that the more I try and convince someone else that this is what I want to do, the more I remind myself. It's quite exciting trying to start your way into the real world. Hopefully and fingers crossed they might consider me and take me aboard on what sounds like an incredible company with a new, exciting brand that is exploding all over the country. 


After my interview I headed of to South Ken for a quick visit to the Science museum (my all-time favourite place in the world). It was exactly what I wanted to do! After all the excitement I got home and crawled onto the sofa with a blanket and after Watching the second Sherlock Holmes movie; A Game of Shadows (which I highly recommend to anyone who's been living under a rock and hasn't seen it) I think I'm going to take a lazy day tomorrow.

                          

No comments:

Post a Comment