Saturday 1 February 2014

Can We Start Over?



Right, so I've decided it's time to start over and "re-vamp" this site. A new year, a new semester... what better time to strip the walls and begin again?
With the Chinese New Year in mind I've come up with a few resolutions to kickstart this second (hopefully successful) attempt at blogging!




1. Make the most of this year!

Time has flown by since September - I literally have no idea what has happened, where the days went and how I let it all sprint by without taking it all in and capturing it!! 

2. Get involved!
I started writing for my University's Newspaper "The Courier" in October and have absolutely loved it! It has encouraged me to get involved and keep an eye out for events going on about the campus! I also just took part in RAG week which was incredible - so continue as a means to go on I guess. 


3. Be Spontaneous! 



No comments:

Post a Comment